Wooli River Lodges
Address: 365 North Road, Wooli (map)
Phone: (02) 6649 7750
This established holiday complex is a peaceful paradise on the Wooli Wooli River. It's bounded by the Yuraygir National Park - a truly natural Australian landscape with an abundance of bird life and native animals that frequently visit Wooli River Lodges.
Each cabin enjoys a view of the swimming pool and BBQ area and is only metres from the pure waters of the Wooli Wooli River and 800 metres from the beach.
Wooli is the family fisherman's "best kept secret" with fabulous opportunities from our river's edge or from the beach or the wall.
- 9 self-contained cabins - all 2 bedrooms, some 2 bathrooms, all sleep at least 5
- 2 acres of landscaped native gardens
- great for families and groups
- abundant wildlife and wildflowers
- canoes and paddle boats available to hire