Camp Quality - esCarpade
Event Date: October 23 2017 - October 24 2017
Event Type: Exhibition & Show,Fundraiser
Address: Grafton (map)
Contact Name: Susan Fleming
Camp Quality esCarpade is Australia’s happiest and wackiest motoring adventure! The week-long, 2188km journey is held to raise money to support Aussie kids impacted by cancer.
The event is a culmination of year-long fundraising by teams of entrants (esCarpadians). They spend 12 months decorating their cars (which must be at least 20 years old, i.e. pre-1997) and encouraging people to donate to their fundraising activities.
The money raised goes directly to Camp Quality and their work to support children impacted by cancer, and their families.
Drivers will tackle dirt roads along 64% of the drive, travelling through unique and picturesque areas of Australia, stopping ino towns along the way.
Cars will be in the Clarence Valley from the 23rd to the 24th of October in Grafton
Stops by day:
- Day 1 - Sunday 22nd October: Port Macquarie (NSW) - Walcha (NSW) - Armidale (NSW)
- Day 2 - Monday 23rd October: Armidale (NSW) - Glen Innes (NSW) - Grafton (NSW)
- Day 3 - Tuesday 24th October: Grafton(NSW) - Alstonville (NSW) - Tweed Heads (NSW)
- Day 4 (Lay Day) - Wednesday 25th October: Tweed Heads (NSW)
- Day 5 - Thursday 26th October: Tweed Heads (NSW) - Ipswich (QLD) - Twin Waters (QLD)
- Day 6 - Friday 27th October: Twin Waters (QLD) - Gympie (QLD) - Kingaroy (QLD)
- Day 7 - Saturday 28th October: Kingaroy (QLD) - Crows Nest (QLD) - Toowoomba (QLD)