Glenreagh Timber Festival
Event Date: July 29 2017 (08:30am) - July 29 2017 (04:30pm)
Event Type: Exhibition & Show,Festival & Celebration,Market,Fundraiser
Address: Glenreagh Recreation Grounds, Bridge Street, Glenreagh (map)
Contact Name: Judith Hansen
Phone: (02) 6649 2134
13th Annual Glenreagh Timber Festival
Woodchop will again be the feature of the 2017 Glenreagh Timber Festival.
Other attractions include:
- State Title Wood Chopping,
- Wood Work demonstrations,
- Post Splitting (Then later in the day the product is auctioned off),
- Timber Industry Memorabilia,
- Show & Shine,
- Motorbikes & Tractors,
- Horse & Carriage Rides.
- Steve’s Reptile World,
- Whip Cracking,
- Live Music and much, much more.
- Glenreagh Mountain Railway site will be open for inspection for all railway enthusiasts out there, come along and see this beautiful piece of machinery and carriages being restored and ask questions.
- Approximately 60 market stalls will hold interests for the whole family. A wide variety of food and drinks will be available at the ground including great Coffee Outlets.
- Lots of entertainment for adults and children. Plus a giant Raffle, $2.00 a ticket OR 3 for $5.00
Car parking will be plentiful.
Admission is $5 for adults and $2 for children 15yrs and under, with under 5s coming in for free. ** There is NO eftpos facility on the grounds so to avoid disappointment please bring along your cash for that something special you’re sure to find.